Slider

  •  photo 08_zps0a5bff4f.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 9_zps0bb0675a.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 8_zps3755b6e0.jpg" />
  •  photo 11_zpsf78d5029.jpg />

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Alford Family Photo Session

As I have said in the past, one of my absolute favorite things about doing photography is that it has given me an opportunity to reconnect with people who I haven't seen in years. Drew and Megan were a part of my home church I attended during Junior High and High school. I still remember singing in the worship band with Drew back in 8th grade.. Since then they have gotten married and started a beautiful family. I had the honor of capturing a few moments with them yesterday in my hometown of Carlsbad. We walked the streets of the village, talking about old times and old friends and then made our way down to the ocean only to be swept away by a giant wave that no one saw coming! Luckily, they are super fun and we were all able to laugh about it, even their little trooper Asher! Thank you Drew and Megan for allowing me to capture your beautiful family. Next time we'll stand a little further from the waves... ;)