Slider

  •  photo 08_zps0a5bff4f.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 9_zps0bb0675a.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 8_zps3755b6e0.jpg" />
  •  photo 11_zpsf78d5029.jpg />

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Jessie's Family Session

A few weeks ago I was blessed to photos for one of my very close friend Jessie's entire family! We made the trip out to her home town Ramona and brought the entire family together for some really memorable moment in a beautiful location just minutes from where Jessie spent many years growing up. I had an absolute blast with her family! They were welcoming, loving and kind just as I expected anyone related to Jessie to be! We had a great time together and I was completely honored to do these for her. Jessie's been an absolute blessing in my life over this past year and I am so grateful that the Lord has let our paths cross. Many memories to come with you and your awesome hubby! I love you both and absolutely adore your extended family!