Slider

  •  photo 08_zps0a5bff4f.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 9_zps0bb0675a.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 8_zps3755b6e0.jpg" />
  •  photo 11_zpsf78d5029.jpg />

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Engagement Session

Last December my husband and I headed up to a little cabin in Big Bear to celebrate one of our best friend's birthday. It wasn't until about 20 minutes of being there that I noticed the rock on his fiance's finger! We squealed, danced and celebrated the good news... then spent the next hour talking about wedding planning as Erick and I had only been married for four months and were all too familiar with the process. Today we are over two months closer to their big day and I got to spend the afternoon with them capturing some of their cuteness. I am absolutely thrilled for you two to experience marriage and so blessed to be the one behind the lens capturing these moments.
 

     

 The next blog about these too will be their wedding! It's going to be here before we know it and I am so thrilled to be a part of it. Erick and I love you both tremendously.