Slider

  •  photo 08_zps0a5bff4f.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 9_zps0bb0675a.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 8_zps3755b6e0.jpg" />
  •  photo 11_zpsf78d5029.jpg />

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Reunions

One of my favorite things about this photography venture is that it has reunited me with some of the people in my life that are very dear to my heart that I haven't seen for years. I previously blogged about an incredible family, the Power's Family, who I hadn't seen in over 10 years when I did their family photos back in December. I was so blessed to meet their growing family. And yet again, this past weekend I was able to reunite with another close friend.

I hadn't seen my sweet friend Becca in over 5 years. She is living in Mississipi now so when she told me she was coming home to California to have a shower with her friends and family I was more than thrilled to be a part of her special day! I had a blast catching up and getting filled on all of the exciting events occuring in her life.










You're going to be such a beautiful bride Becca! I can't wait to see the photos of your Florida Wedding in April.