Slider

  •  photo 08_zps0a5bff4f.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 9_zps0bb0675a.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 8_zps3755b6e0.jpg" />
  •  photo 11_zpsf78d5029.jpg />

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Inspirational Photographers

As many of you know this recent photography venture is in its beginning stages. Although my business is in its infancy, my passion for photography and love for working with people has deep roots. I feel like its been a long time coming and for this reason I am so eager to grow and expand! [Perhaps impatient is a more accurate word than eager!]
 But I just can't help it. I want to get out there, pursue this passion, invest ALL my time learning and growing... because I have SO much to learn! All I want to do is take pictures. Unfortunately, I am still a full-time student, a brand new wife learning about the ins and outs of marriage, a marketing assistant working 25 hours a week and a worship leader/volunteer at the Rock, North County. 24 hours in a day just doesn't seem like enough and I know I'm not the only one who feels that way.

My Instagram and Facebook feeds are flooded with talented photographer's work that I live vicariously through. Their schedules already booked for all of 2013. Every day I see new captures of their adventures and I feel trapped by my time constraints and intimidated by just how much I have to learn. But  for every ounce of fear in my bones I have about 10 ounces of excitement and motivation. Some lucky days I get to get out there and play photographer but most days I'm just a daydreamer. In class, at work, at the gym.. I dream about the possibilities. Its a daydream I can't escape and I LOVE it. 

So this week I wanted to feature a few of my recent inspirations.
Here are a few local photographers who inspire me most and may inspire you too. 





Juneberry Photo is one of my all time faves. The founder, Jessie, unknowingly played a huge role in my decision to pursue my dream. She is a person whom I look up to and was able to witness a drastic transformation in the success of her career in photography over the last few years. She's a huge inspiration to me!


I stumbled upon Brooke Aliceon  Photography through Instagram and have been following her newsfeed religiously ever since. Her photos are stunning and her creative vision is apparent in every photo that she takes. I absolutely love her work.

Most recently I discovered Paloma Lisa Photography!  I am taking it on myself to promote this girl.  Her work is so beautiful and pure and she loves Jesus... win! Make your way over to her facebook  page to see more of her work!


And lastly, Elate. I began following their work about a year ago.  I am always so inspired by their creative concepts and beautiful locations. Because they are local, I often recognize many of their clients and love getting caught up on exciting news through their photos.


These are only a few of the many artistic inspirations in my life today. I'm inspired by their talent and creativity in such a competitive field. They give me hope through their passion for photography and make me so excited for what may be to come!!