Slider

  •  photo 08_zps0a5bff4f.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 9_zps0bb0675a.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 8_zps3755b6e0.jpg" />
  •  photo 11_zpsf78d5029.jpg />

Monday, March 25, 2013

Senior Session

Last week I was able to do a group senior session of some of my favorite girls in the world. Raygen, Rylee and Angie came into my life about six years ago. They were each about a foot shorter than they are now. They were the sweetest junior highers in the world and captured my heart from the moment I met them. I was volunteering at my church in the junior high ministry at the time and was able to meet with them weekly as a mentor and watch them grow up into beautiful young women as they transitioned out of junior high and into high school. During Hannah's freshman year she joined the Fallbrook high school gymnastics team which I was coaching at the time. She was an absolute beaming light to our team, constantly making jokes and cracking us up with her hilarious personality. She was our entertainment all season long with all of the witty things she would say and do. Angie is a junior in high school this year. Raygen, Rylee and Hannah are all seniors. In a couple months these young ladies will be graduating high school and moving on to one of the most exciting chapters of their life. I can't even believe that I have watched them go from teeny tiny junior highers to high school graduates. It makes me feel pretty OLD but man has it been rewarding to see these beautiful young ladies grow up! These girls are like sisters to me. I love them each so much and am SO proud of them. They are each beautiful inside and out; grounded, compassionate, loving and full of good character! Congratulations on THRIVING through your high school years, a chapter in life that can be quite challenging and overwhelming. You girls are so incredible and I love each of you very much. It was a blast and an honor to do these photos with you.