Slider

  •  photo 08_zps0a5bff4f.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 9_zps0bb0675a.jpg"/>" />
  •  photo 8_zps3755b6e0.jpg" />
  •  photo 11_zpsf78d5029.jpg />

Friday, June 7, 2013

Mason and Sarah's Prom

I got to do my first prom photos this year with two of my favorite kids around! I guess they aren't kids anymore but I still picture their young little faces when I think about them. I met Mason when he was in either 7th or 8th grade at our church and I met Sarah before she even got to junior high but she was too cool for me back then ;) It wasn't until her freshman year in high school that we really bonded when she joined the Fallbrook High School gymnastics team that I was coaching at the time! We shared a lot of great memories during those two years I coached her and now she's one of my favorite people in the world. I love these two and am so proud of them. I can't believe how grown up they are! Thanks for letting me do your photos.














 



I hope you had a great prom!